X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE 4 Programing?

Hi All,
    I have been a software developer on Windows and various embedded operating systems for many years, more recently I have been playing with a couple of projects targeting Linux; now I would like to get more involved with creating/converting applications for KDE4, I have looked at the tech resource over on the KDE web site (http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials) and although they are of (some) use they are often out of date due to changes in API's, and don't cover things in any significant depth;

so my questions are:

Does anyone know of tech resources (books or on line) that describe the API's and architecture in greater depth, and are the API's likely to change significantly in the future, what I want to avoid is having to rewrite each time there is a new KDE4 release.

Thank for your time.

Re: KDE 4 Programing?

I know that over in the KDE forum they have klassrooms and kourses for budding programmers/those new to KDE4. Check 'em out!
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Re: KDE 4 Programing?

Many thanks toad, currently having a good read through past threads...

Comment

Working...
      X