Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use VirutualBox ? In command line ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use VirutualBox ? In command line ???

Hello everybody! Happy Holidays
    During the time between Christmas and new year miracles do happen
    Only two days at work during this time and one computer stops working with windows(also BIOS takes 1-2 minutes to load)
    Reinstalling windows was just a pain that did not solve anything.
    On the other hand Linux runs fine. ( Ok, Linux always runs fine )
    Long story short: Installed VirtualBox inside of Linux, configured the only program that our office needs windows for everything works, But...
    I don't want them to see the VirtualBox main window. I want to make a shortcut-sript-desktop file whatever that starts the Virtual machine (already configured to run with the program, explorer disabled, so only a script from Linux side is needed) without showing anything else.

Does anybody know how to do this?
    BTW, I wonder why when I try to ask something simple the message gets this long
    Join the dark side<br />---------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Samsung NC10 netbook running<br />PCLinuxOS 2010 // Win XP

Re: How to use VirutualBox ? In command line

I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I'll just point you in the right direction, hope that's enough.

In the VirtualBox main window, look in the help menu and go to help. In the online help, goto the heading VBoxManage reference. I think what you need is there.

Comment

Working...
    X