X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azureus question

Hi!

Does somebody knows at Azureus, why (for completed torrents with torrent data moved to another disk location), when I'm doing (inside Azureus) right click on torrent-> change data directory (for locating and continue seeding) -> at opening window, all files are greyed out and disabled, no matter where are located or what are their attributes and permissions.
    Speak "Friend" and enter, or...

Re: Azureus question

Main Page - AzureusWiki
    Azureus User Guide
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Get a free bump with my OT suggestion... have you tried ktorrent? It's interface is pretty close to utorrent, which is the best torrent app, in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
        Although I'm familiar with them, I already read these pages once more, trying to find linux references. Not surprisingly, there aren't many and none of them was for this specific problem.

Azureus is a really good program, but this version is really outdated and this is real problem, since it is add-on based.
        I think trying to force an older engine to work with the newer underlying addons, won't result to a well working combination.

Originally posted by kjjjjshab
        Get a free bump with my OT suggestion... have you tried ktorrent? It's interface is pretty close to utorrent, which is the best torrent app, in my opinion...
        Well, I'm not familiar with μtorrent, since I was using Azureus at Windows (although all my friends are using μtorrent).
        And yes! I already tested ktorrent and I liked it!
        I also tried at past deluge and I liked it too, but since KDE is coming with its own torrent client, I think I'll switch to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf Wizard
          ...(although all my friends are using μtorrent)...
          "μtorrent". Make me look bad with my pathetic "u".

Comment

Originally posted by kjjjjshab
            "μtorrent". Make me look bad with my pathetic "u".
            No! I disagree!
            Actually, It was rather easy for me, to write "μ" (the Greek m). Just an alt-shift combination away.
            BTW, anyone here (in Greece) calling and writing it mtorrent (with English m), avoiding the borrowing alt-shift combination.
            Further than that, the "m+name" combination, sounds really-really silly in Greek lang.
            So, calling it utorrent it was a really good choice! (and better than mine)

Greets!!!

Giorgos.

Comment

Working...
            X