This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD burning troubles

I'm having problems burning audio cd's. K3b won't convert to audio format, Gnomebaker and Brasero tells me there is permission problems burning from my external HD, and NeroLinux burned two cd's for me sucessfully, then stopped working for some reason. Is there any way to solve the permission issue?

Re: CD burning troubles

Originally posted by NexusHumanis
    I'm having problems burning audio cd's. K3b won't convert to audio format, ...
    Humm, not sure I understand what you mean by this, K3B isn't meant to be a conversion tool. What format are you trying to convert and what format are you trying to convert it to?

...Gnomebaker and Brasero tells me there is permission problems burning from my external HD,...
    Was there more than "permission problems" mentioned in the error message? Can you post the exact message so someone familiar with those programs can see it?

...and NeroLinux burned two cd's for me sucessfully, then stopped working for some reason. Is there any way to solve the permission issue?
    Was there any error message when it stopped working? There might be a way to solve the problem once there is enough information about it.

Comment

Working...
    X