This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cinerella

I would like to do some good video editing... cinerella looks like a very nice program

Where can i find the debian file for kubuntu 8.04?

Re: cinerella

http://akiradproject.net/repository

Comment

Cinerella

> Main Cinelerra > Get Cinelerra

Ubuntu
      Intrepid Ibex | Hardy Heron | Gutsy Gibbon | Feisty Fawn | Edgy Eft | Dapper Drake

Here are the Ubuntu packages repositories. Detailed instructions for installation can be found in the Manual.

Others (Ubuntu repositories)

> Kdenlive
      Kdenlive is a non-linear video editor for GNU/Linux, which supports DV, HDV and AVCHD(not complete yet) editing.

Kdenlive relies on several other open source projects like FFmpeg and the MLT video framework. It was designed to answer all needs, from basic video editing to semi-professionnal work...

> Avidemux
      Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities...
      Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
      1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
      2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Tx guys

That Kdenlive looks great, i will test it

Comment

KDENLIVE is also very good

Now a question: do you know how i can export my avi file to flash or to mpeg?

Comment

Originally posted by powerbits
            KDENLIVE is also very good

Now a question: do you know how i can export my avi file to flash or to mpeg?
            For a quick and easy solution some people use vlc to convert... might want to try that first.

Comment

You might also have a look at Open Movie Editor, it should be a little better when it comes to editing the sound.

http://www.openmovieeditor.org/

The downside is - it is not so mature as KDEnlive.

Comment

Working...
              X