This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netgear WG111V3 Installation

I have a hp pc that i put Kubuntu on, and the wireless card is a stick ( Netgear wg111v3) and i cannot get it to work, how can i install it properly and get it to work, i am new to the linux systems

Thanks
    Tommy

Re: Netgear WG111V3 Installation

Welcome.
    With doing a quick google search I found this install guide for your Netgear..
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Wi...tgear_WG311_v3

Hope that will help.
    &quot;Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it&#39;s from Neptune.&quot; ~Noam Chomsky<br /><br />Gigabyte MB, AMD 64x2 6000, 2 Gigs Patriot DDR2, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX, 400Gig WD SATA HDD &amp; 1TB WD SATA HDD.

Comment

Im totally new to linux so i dunno how to do any of the instructions that that link gave me . LOL sorry .. i guess i need step by step directions for like idiots or something

tommy

Comment

it looks like everything is done from the command line. you would just have to open [K-Menu >System >Konsole] then just follow the instructions. the only thing that did not look like it was from the Konsole was downloading the driver .zip file.
        &quot;Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it&#39;s from Neptune.&quot; ~Noam Chomsky<br /><br />Gigabyte MB, AMD 64x2 6000, 2 Gigs Patriot DDR2, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX, 400Gig WD SATA HDD &amp; 1TB WD SATA HDD.

Comment

Working...
        X