This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dolphin" wont let me single click

When I click a folder in the Dolphin GUI, it automatically opens it. My problem: I don't want to open it on a single click. I want to have to double click it, but I cannot find any options to let me do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.<br /><br /><br />Using Kubuntu<br />Dell Inspiron e1505<br />2G RAM<br />ATI video card

Re: &quotolphin&quot; wont let me single click

I found the same thing! and also if you want to right click to lets say, rename, or copy or do any of the additional functions that a right click would give you, they cant be done because right clicking once will attempt to open the file.... I too am trying to find this solution

Comment

go to mouse settings in kcontrol, you can change from single click to double click or t'other way around
      Using:<br />Mint Kubuntu 7.10 (kde4 dual core 2.2ghz 4gb)<br />Freenas (nx6325 hp laptop)<br />Mint Gnome 7.10 (EEE Pc 4g white 1 gb ram)

Comment

Or in 4.x, System Settings -> Keyboard and Mouse - > Mouse... General: Icons: Double Click to open files and folders.

AND: In Dolphin, Settings -> View Modes... General: Show selection toggle TURN THIS OFF (if you dislike the green + that still shows up).

Comment

thank you very much thank you very much!
          Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.<br /><br /><br />Using Kubuntu<br />Dell Inspiron e1505<br />2G RAM<br />ATI video card

Comment

Working...
          X