This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few questions about hotkeys, audio device, software

hotkeys: When I play Lineage2 I need to use ctrl+F1 .. but I cannot. Is it because those are global hotkeys for Kubuntu? Where can I edit them?

audio device: Is it normal, that only 1 program can use audio device?

software: is there any program that could send F1 key each n-seconds and loop?

- thank you -

Re: few questions about hotkeys, audio device, software

First, welcome. Second, what version of Kubuntu are you using (and what version of KDE)?
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Hello to you too

Kubuntu 8.04.1 KDE 4.1

Also about language. When I'm playing game I need to switch between language inputs. How can I make it work? by xkB ? I've tryed but I had no luck...

Comment

If you are not to deep into HH KDE 4.1, may I suggest that you download and install HH KDE 3.5.9. This is a very solid combination. KDE 4.1 is still 'under development' and lacks much that is present in KDE 3.5.9.

Comment

Ok I have found ftp://ftp.oregonstate.edu/pub/kde/stable/3.5.9/src/ but I have no lack of clue what to do. I need to install each package ?

Comment

Kubuntu Download

Use the links on this page to get the liveCD .iso download of Hardy w/KDE 3.5.9. DO NOT USE THE Kubuntu KDE 4 Remix Download LINKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
              Kubuntu Download

Use the links on this page to get the liveCD .iso download of Hardy w/KDE 3.5.9. DO NOT USE THE Kubuntu KDE 4 Remix Download LINKS.
              Sorry for my stupidness bu are you saying that I need to re-install Kubuntu OS? I'll lost everything on this one? Because I have done a lot here >.<

Comment

Working...
              X