This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Networking problems...

Installed with WUBI. So, you are running Kubuntu form inside of Windoze. If you don't start Kubuntu, are you able to connect to your router from Windoze? I'm guessing 'yes.'
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Something to try, if you have not already done so, is to simply boot from the Kubuntu LiveCD (did you make one?) and see if your wireless controller is seen and connects. That would verify that your controller is/can be seen/used without any issues.

Comment

well i diddnt make one.  and ive been booting Kubuntu on startup
        Edit: My comp offers a boot menu, letting me choose Windows, windows safe mode, or kubuntu linux

Comment

Ensure that you have activated the restricted repository in Adept Manager. K Menu > Applications > System > Manage Packages > Adept > Manage Repositories and check Proprietary drivers for devices (restricted) and then click Close and Fetch Updates (if Adept Manager doesn't start it automatically)

I'm not confident that this will help (it might), but it won't hurt.

Comment

Working...
          X