X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror kde 4.1 tabbed browsing problem

Hi everybody,

I just installed kde 4.1 and I'm having some issues with konqueror. Here is more or less what happen:

-I open konqueror. There are 5 website I check quite often so it loads with 5 tabs open.

-No matter what tab I decide to look at, it always behave as if I'm on the third tab: the cursor changes shape in correspondence of the links on the third tab, if I click, the third tab goes to the corresponding page (but I'll still be looking at the other tab, I can only see the title of the third tab changing).

-If I open the third tab and then I go back to my previous tab, everything start behaving normally (most of the time).

Does it happen to anybody else?

Thanks

Re: Konqueror kde 4.1 tabbed browsing problem

Nope. My Konqueror behaves as it should/expected with multiple tabs (I've got six open as I'm typing, with five of them being web sites). (HH w/KDE 4.1 (real 4.1))
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Do you have windows effects enabled? I thave the impression that the problem is due to Konqueror+Kwin.
      Best

Comment

"Enable All Desktop Effects" is enabled. I've made no changes to the default options once enabled.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X