This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Turn off bouncing icon KDE

I would like to turn off the bouncing icon of an application that is opening. This icon bounces right next to the mouse cursor after the app is clicked. any help in doing this would be great. Thanks a million!

Re: Turn off bouncing icon KDE

Re: My 2 bits of annoyance or how to turn off or change the settings for the bouncy launch notifier.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: Turn off bouncing icon KDE

thanks for the reply and the post you had was brilliant, especially with the title. i tried what was listed, but it would not work. do you know of any methods via the command line to turn it off? is there an .conf file that i could perhaps add a few comments to? if not, its fine and i can live with the little thing going up and down. thanks again!

Comment

Re: [SOLVED] Turn off bouncing icon KDE

i switched my settings manager to vanilla kcontrol and was able to turn it off from there. thanks for the help again!

Comment

Glad to have been of assistance.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

The bouncy icon was actually the reason I originally choose KDE over Gnome, so many years ago, when I knew absolutely nothing about anything

Comment

Working...
            X