This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KXMame : solved

Different question altogether, I was trying to play Metal Slug with kxmame, and I get this response after it's finished loading:
    LIRC disabled
    sfix.sfx NOT FOUND
    sp-s2.sp1 NOT FOUND
    sm1.sm1 NOT FOUND
    000-lo.lo NOT FOUND
    I get this response from multiple games,
    Where and how do I enable LIRC, and where can I get sfix.sfx, sp-s2.sp1... etc.
    Thanks again for your help, John

Re: KXMame

lirc or kdelirc are both available for installation in Adept Manager.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Would it have specified kdelirc in the response?
      Also now that I look at lirc and kdelirc, it says it's for using infrared devices, Why would I need that for the emulator? (I am using a wireless keyboard and mouse, I assume use infrared, and these are working.)
      Anything on the other parts?

Comment

Can't answer why, or even if, lirc (available in Adept Manager) is the LIRC that your message refers to. But, you could install lirc via Adept Manger and see if when you load the game(s) the reported message 'goes away.' If it does, great. If it doesn't, well then the lirc package isn't the one that the message is referring to, so you can just go back into Adept Manager and un-install lirc.

Comment

Turns out I forgot to put in the neogeo rom, I din't need lirc after all.

Comment

Re: KXMame : solved

Cool. Glad you figured it out.

Comment

Working...
            X