X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

print "SELECTION" of forum thread? Resolved

Ok, I'm gonna learn Kubuntu yet!

I've started printing out various threads but only need to print what I "highlight" and "copy" instead of the 5 pages of stuff I don't need, is there a way to do it. Right now I copy and paste into KATE and print from there.
    Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was 'one of life's most liberating experiences.'  Vic Hayes

Re: print "SELECTION" of forum thread?

To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a print "selected" as you have in Windoze. I too, miss this 'function' of printing.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: print "SELECTION" of forum thread? Resolved

Awwww Geeee! Bummer ;o) Guess we'll have to make do! Thanx, even though that's not exactly what I wanted to "hear". At least I can quit fretting about it.
      Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was 'one of life's most liberating experiences.'  Vic Hayes

Comment

Actually, I'll need to clarify my response. It appears, that from within an html document (these Forum pages for example) this "print selected" isn't available. If you open a text document however, you can highlight the text you want to print, and when you click the printer icon and click on the Text Settings tab, this option is available.

Comment

Thanx man, I appreciate your input on my questions.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X