This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup Files

Where in the list of files that are installed at starup? I ticked the box in Wireless Assistant for it to start automatically on startup but it does not do so!!

Re: Startup Files

Hi,

you could install package kcontrol-autostart

As far as I know, it is not integrated with the System Settings, but you can approach it as follows:

Start the kcontrol centre: press the launch button and choose "Run Command". Type "kcontrol" and hit enter.
    Now look under "KDE-components", there you should find the "Autostart manager".

Here you can add programs to start automatically.
    Once your problem is solved please edit the first post of your topic and add [SOLVED] in front of the subject. In that way, others can benefit from your experience!

Comment

Originally posted by JohanLingen
      Hi,

As far as I know, it is not integrated with the System Settings, but you can approach it as follows:

Start the kcontrol centre: press the launch button and choose "Run Command". Type "kcontrol" and hit enter.

Comment

Originally posted by JohanLingen
        Hi,

Great....thanks for that....

Comment

Working...
        X