Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Solved) Macbook Install/Boot Trouble...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Solved) Macbook Install/Boot Trouble...

Hello... I seem to be having trouble getting Kubuntu 8.04 to boot after installing it on my Macbook. To assist me in this matter I installed the only boot loader that seemed to work, rEFIT. I've tried installing Kubuntu guided and manually and neither has worked. In manual set of directions, I had partitioned my hard drive into /, /home, and swap, File system ex3 Journaled, did I miss something? When I try to load any of the installs at anytime it either says that there is no bootable device or rEfit locks up like a penguin with Lockjaw at the rEFIT loading screen...
    Evil thinks not to beguile us by unveiling the terrible truth of its festering intent, but comes, instead, disguised in the diaphanous robes of virtue, whispering sweet-sounding lies intended to seduce us into the dark bed of our eternal graves.

Re: Macbook Install/Boot Trouble...

Nothing? No one knows anything on how to install/boot Kubuntu correctly on a Macbook... Not even someone to tell me that I am stupid and then redirects me to some incredibly simple post on the matter... >
    AWESOME

Just a simple slap in the face will do...
    Evil thinks not to beguile us by unveiling the terrible truth of its festering intent, but comes, instead, disguised in the diaphanous robes of virtue, whispering sweet-sounding lies intended to seduce us into the dark bed of our eternal graves.

Comment

Working...
    X