X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Konqueror fonts etc.

Hi.
    I'm using konqueror to browse the internet. The problem is that the font sizes arent consistent. Some fonts in the page are tiny while others are huge. Changing font size dont affect the problem. Is this a 'feature' or a bug? I took a snapshot to illustrate.

Other thing is that I cant watch quicktime trailers from apple.com. I have installed w32 codecs. When I click to a trailer Konqueror seems to embed to trailer but it doesnt play when I press play button. Confused.

Finally, I'm using Ktorrent to download torrents. The version I installed using adept is 1.1. Problem with that is I get low download speeds. There is new version 1.2 available but it isn't in reposities yet. I tried to install the .deb thingie grom Ktorrent web site, but there was some problems. How long does it usually take new version of software to get in to the available packages.

Thanks for replies.
    Attached Files

Re: Konqueror fonts etc.

I noticed that the font that's smaller than the others is a serif font while the others are sanserif. The standard fixed width font in KDE is monospace, which is a serif font. So go to System Settings>Appearance>Fonts and increase the size of the monospace fonts. This may fix things for you, but it may not. It may be that the font size is set by a style sheet at the website you're viewing.

Comment

Working...
    X