X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

istalling kubuntu

salve a tutti,
    vorrei istallare kubuntu sul mio pc, poichè stanco di windows.
    ho provato da solo ed ho letto molti post e faq, ma purtroppo non riesco.

ho scaricato kubutu 10.7
    masterizzato su cd
    avviato da cd
    ma non mi funziona

se qualche anima pia volesse aiutarmi sarebbe cosa veramente gradita.

grazie

a.

Re: istalling kubuntu

My Italian may be non-existent, but you are saying that your install CD does not start.

Check your BIOS and make sure that the CD comes before the hard disk in your boot sequence. If you have done so and it still does not work try the alternate Kubuntu CD - you can download it from most of the servers.

HTH
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

I don't speak any Italian (only a little Spanish), so I'll do my best with a little help from freetranslation.com

When you burn the installation CD, be sure to burn it as an .iso file. Windows' CD burning utility is insufficient for burning .iso's, you have to use an application like Nero or CDBurnerXP.

translated/tradotto:

Quando lei brucia il CD di installazione, è sicuro di bruciarlo come un. il file di iso. Finestre CD brucia l'utilità è insufficiente per bruciare. iso, lei ha per usare una domanda come Nero o CDBurnerXP.
      Asus G1S-X3:
      Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

Cool stuff! Never thought of that
        Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

You learn all kinds of tricks in public school (the grammar's probably horrible, though)
          Asus G1S-X3:
          Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

ribbit, ribbit

Comment

Working...
            X