This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Logitech keyboard

So, I had an old computer with Windows on it, full of viruses. I have now started to install Ubuntu, but the keyboard from Logitech won't work, so I can't write something.

What should I do ? Btw, it's not Internet on that computer with Ubuntu, we have a newer one with connection.

Re: Problems with Logitech keyboard

Does the BIOS in that computer offer any optional settings for the keyboard? Like "Legacy"? I recently saw a post where a person had a PS/2 keyboard that had to be set to "Legacy" in BIOS to get *buntu to see it. Also, look at the bottom of the keyboard and see if it has a mode switch -- if so, I guess you need to change it.

I know there are many options in the "keyboard" step of the Kubuntu installation routine -- I have never needed anything other than "U.S." and "PC-105", but perhaps one of the other modes will work for that one.

HTH

Comment

Re: Keyboard not recognized during first installation screen
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Oh, nevermind. I have fixed it now, it was just something wrong with "Connect"-button. :]

Comment

Working...
        X