This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Can I Cancel?

Aaaargh! Seems like every time I try to upgrade problems happen. I was informed that an upgrade to 7.10 was available so I started the process going. Took a long time (over an hour) to download the files, but now during installation numerous "could not install msgs. Now, at 2% complete and at "configuring Zlib1g" it tells me it will take 12 1/2 more hours to complete (assuming it ever does, as it seems stopped at this point.)
    CAN I ABORT THE WHOLE UPGRADE AND RETURN MY SYSTEM TO AS IT WAS BEFORE I'm afraid to just close the current window and am writing this from my wife's laptop.
    If you respond to this please email me a copy asap directly at: snijuniper at comcast.net

Re: Help! Can I Cancel?

Originally posted by smitty88
    If you respond to this please email me a copy asap directly at: snijuniper at comcast.net
    Just for future reference if you want to know when a thread updates just click on the 'notify' button and you will automatically be emailed whenever someone adds a post to that thread. Saves you posting your email address.

Comment

Working...
    X