This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone known anything about Cedega?

Just typed all this out only to find I can't get help on the Cedega site without a paid subscription, I'm a bit of a Linux no0b so excuse anything stupid, but this is the problem I'm having, if anyone can help:

"Subject: Installation of Cedega TimeDemo

Text: I downloaded the 14 day time demo yesterday.. when I ran the install script, a few errors popped up about missing folders in the terminal output but the graphic installer said everything had installed fine.. all the hardware tests ran ok as well, and the program even ran the first time.. then when I came back to it later I had a shortcut for Cedega in "lost and found" on my menu, if I click it nothing happens, Cedega shows in the taskbar for a few seconds then disappears again. If I try and run it from the Konsole I get error messages about missing folders. I can't run the program, and I can't run the uninstall script either, it says "cannot find suitable uninstaller." I tried reinstalling the program but you have to manually confirm the overwiting of hundreds of files..any ideas? "

Re: Anyone known anything about Cedega?

double post, check out the reply:
    http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...10325#msg10325

Comment

Working...
    X