This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do I drag drop bookmarks on konquror

I cannot dragdrop bookmarks, to a folder on the desktop, is there another way then, I am probably missing something.
    thanks
    every day is a gift

Re: how do I drag drop bookmarks on konquror

What kind of file are you dragging and dropping? I messed around a bit with directly dragging and dropping files with urls into the bookmark editor and didn't completely work. I'll look more into finding a folder you can drag and drop into.

Comment

thanks, the idea is to have my bookmarks stored on a usb key, with windoz it is just dragdropping to a usb key but I am wondering now how to store to the usb key, thanks
      every day is a gift

Comment

Got ya. Ok what you want to do is export bookmarks to a file. Then go to konq edit bookmarks and import that file from the usb key. I do this all the time too.

When you save the bookmarks from firefox you'll want to save as an html file since that is what Konq imports.

Comment

thanks, I will give some practice.

every day is a gift

Comment

Hey no problem feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

Comment

I have additional questions but I will ask them in a new thread as other members might be searching for the same answer, one is how to install ndiswrapper and the other is how to tell how much space remains on my harddrive(because this wonderful laptop is only 6gb but is perfect for my needs)
              every day is a gift

Comment

Working...
              X