Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I config katapult to launch program only? (no bookmarks.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I config katapult to launch program only? (no bookmarks.)

By default, katapult will launch programs and bookmarks, which is annoying.

Is it possible to tell katapult to launch programs only? I don't want it to search for bookmarks.

Re: How can I config katapult to launch program only? (no bookmarks.)

Configuration Dialog
    In normal cases Katapult shows up in the system tray. Simply right click and choose Configure. This will allow you to change Katapult's default behavior and appearance.
    If Katapult does not show up in the system tray, simply press Alt-Space. Once Katapult launches, then press Ctrl-C. From here you have the options to:
    Configure Global Shortcuts... - This will allow you to change the Alt-Space shortcut to one you decide to use.
    Configure Shortcuts... - This will allow you to change all shortcuts involved with the Katapult launcher
    Configure Katapult... - This will allow you to to change each individual catalog as well as Katapult itself to suit your needs.
    About Katapult - This will open the about dialog displaying information about Katapult, the Katapult authors, and the Katapult license agreement.
    Quit - This will shut down Katapult.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X