This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Flavors?

I just saw another thread that had a "muslim edition" and "satanic edition" of kubuntu. What I want to know is are there any tutorials on how to make your own, a list of the different types, or how to make it like that on the CD install. Today I was at a rabbit show and they have a raffle. Well I donated one of my kubuntu CD's for the raffle, but sadly there were only 2 tickets in the bag at the time of the drawing. If anyone knows of a rabbit/bunny themed version that probably would have been more enticing I'm also curious so that I can make my own kustom kubuntu version that suits my needs. Love linux but I still got alot to learn.

Re: Kubuntu Flavors?

The satanic edition simply is a change of a lot of the visuals and so you just have to create new wallpaper, splash screen, etc.
    The muslim edition (& christian edition) however are actually different distros which come with a different set of applictions (a koran/bible reader, etc.). If you want to know more about this then there is a dedicated forum section over at the ubuntu forums.

Comment

Working...
    X