Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adept Installer Non-Functional - Everything greyed out? GNOME-switcher - HELP!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adept Installer Non-Functional - Everything greyed out? GNOME-switcher - HELP!

Alright, so I just made a completely fresh install of Kubuntu on my system. I used to use Ubuntu, but I installed Kubuntu over it after I ran the LiveCD and saw how much cooler and different KDE was than GNOME. Please note before helping that I'm not totally Linux-illiterate - I used Ubuntu for 7 months, so I've got that experience.

ANYWAY, to my actual problem: Adept doesn't work! Adept won't allow me to install any software. Sure, the software's listed there. But it's not checked, and Greyed out! WTF?! I got the password right, that's fine. But why is everything greyed out?! I want Firefox and other software! No, don't start the Konqueror-Firefox debate, we all have our own preferences.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide with this!

Re: Adept Installer Non-Functional - Everything greyed out? GNOME-switcher - HE

Alright, I fixed that. All I had to do was enable the universe repositories - worked like a charm. Saw it on a forum somewhere.

Comment

Working...
    X