This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KDE 4.3 RC 3 Available

Time to report then, but in kde bugs, not launchpad, since for Karmic we would need to test on a bleeding edge, up to datet Karmic, that none of us seems to have !

Comment

I really like these exclamation signs that appear on the desktop, in any icon that leads you to write a script

When you run it for the first time it asks if you trust that script, and if you say YES the exclamation sign is removed

Neat! I was going to upload a screenshot but I dont see the option to upload images anymore, has it been removed? (UPDATE: this particular forum (Kubuntu Announcements) does not allow to add screenshots, others do, is this a forum bug or a feature?)

Comment

Folks, I opened a bug report in bugzilla. Those of you having this bug please create an account if you don't have one, and confirm the bug. Let's help make this release a better release

https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=201569

Comment

In all the 4.3 RCs, I've had an app only vertical panel, and for no reason the icons keep getting reordered... has anyone else had a similar experience? Not using the quicklaunch plasmoid, just the normal panel. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kjjjjshab
            In all the 4.3 RCs, I've had an app only vertical panel, and for no reason the icons keep getting reordered... has anyone else had a similar experience? Not using the quicklaunch plasmoid, just the normal panel. Thanks.
            Mine is horizontal, and I dont really have this issue

Comment

I've had an app only vertical panel, and for no reason the icons keep getting reordered... has anyone else had a similar experience
              Same here on my desktop, not on my laptop
              HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
              4 GB Ram
              Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Originally posted by Fintan
                I've had an app only vertical panel, and for no reason the icons keep getting reordered... has anyone else had a similar experience
                Same here on my desktop, not on my laptop
                https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=195193

Comment

Working...
                X