Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click on pic for full-size. Sorry for external link but I couldn't figure out how to use the KF pic uploader :P

Anyway, this is what my GDrive main folder looks like as shown using the ocamlfuse extension. It appears to be just another folder on my directory tree. I can copy/paste/edit/delete anything here in the exact same manner as I could with any local folders. To answer your question about uploading from another device, if I upload something to my GDrive from somewhere else (i.e. cellphone, a different PC, etc.) it will automatically show up the next time I access my designated GDrive folder.
    Last edited by GKNByNW; Aug 19, 2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Since grive doesn't work for me I'll have to give your solution a try.
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Works slick! And relatively fast, too! Thanks!
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
          Works slick! And relatively fast, too! Thanks!
          I'm glad you find it useful Perhaps it's just my systems but I've always found it to be a little slow/laggy, but for me that's a small price to pay for having my GDrive integrated with my desktop and command line.

Comment

Working...
          X