This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KubuntuBlue Kubuntu in an Old Village

I guess you guys heard about Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec getting a grant from a patron right?

He was living with Cezanne and they were both very poor.

Lautrec was supposed to go to a meeting with the patron but didn't have any fancy clothes, so Cezanne loaned him some money and Lautrec went out and bought a suit and shirt and stuff and came back and tried them on, and Cezanne said they looked fine on him but where was the hat.

And Lautrec said that he didn't have the money for a hat so Cezanne told him to try on one of his...

So Lautrec did so and it came down way over his ears...

And Cezanne laughed and said: "Too loose Lautrec!"

They just were in the picture but have walked around the corner to the local bistro!

wooddranktoomuchabsinthesmoke

Re: KubuntuBlue Kubuntu in an Old Village

Wow, dude... that's terrible... :P

..the joke that is. The graphic is cool!

Please Read Me

Comment

aaaahhhh thanka thanka thanka verrah much! lol

woodswivelhipssmoke

Comment

Hi Woodsmoke You retired yet? Or are you still doing the College Professor job? I used to teach electronics for Sony in the mid 80's. I had to travel the north east states and give seminars and push electrons through circuits. I'm 72 now and memories going down hill.
        Glad to talk to you Woody.

Old Tech Jack

Comment

Hi Old Tech,

It is an honor to pass electrons with you.

I'm still at the college, teaching biology, environmental science, and a new class "physical science for elementary education teachers". It is specifically pointed at them to round out a "survey" as it were, but also for non-majors.

I've had some major changes in my life and have downsized greatly but still donate a computer once in a while, but with computers being so cheap, I don't do that much anymore.

I'm glad you are still around, and I'm sure that your comments/help here would be much appreciated by all.

Please don't be a stranger,

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
          X