This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KubuntuBlue03 Blue Crystal

This really is a piece of glass "crystal" which I purchased at a roadside stand, and of course....there is a small "inclusion" (PUN!! ) in the form of a Kubuntu Icon which was made by a "certain person" here at the forum!

[img width=400 height=249]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/174/kubuntublue03bluecrysta.png[/img]

woodsmoke

Re: KubuntuBlue03 Blue Crystal

Where was the road side stand at, the Trinity Site?

The easiest way for a government to protect everybody is to put everybody in jail.
    Or, make the environment the "jail" by having every third person a snitch working for the government. That is how it was done in East Germany.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Lol
      no it wasn't the Trinity site!

Just a tourist thing.

I was just trying to get across that it wasn't something off the net.

woodsmoke

Comment

Nice. I like!

Comment

I was wondering if it was glass or pure quartz? It looks like plain old melted amorphous glass, and hence possible man made. Was this rock laying anywhere near an old or abandon manufacturing plant?
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

yes it is just plain glass from a tourist trap.

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
            X