X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kubuntu aurora wallpaper

An experiment with GIMP.
    Kubuntu logo rendered in auroral colors.
    Landscape created with Vistapro.
    Star background created with Stellarium.
    GPL, free for any use.

Attached Files
    We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. -- Stephen Hawking

Re: kubuntu aurora wallpaper

Cool! Gota love GIMP! Half the stuff I do wouldn't be nearly as good if it wasn't for GIMP.

Comment

IDK why but it reminds me of the old PC games I was used to play or watch other people play.
      Multibooting: Kubuntu Noble 24.04
      Before: Jammy 22.04, Focal 20.04, Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
      Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly
      Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

I know what you mean. It does!

Comment

IDK why but it reminds me of the old PC games I was used to play or watch other people play.
          Now that you mention it, it DOES look a little reminiscent of Phoenix.
          One can imagine various OS logos raining down from the top, and a shooter at the bottom blowing them away. Each one that makes it to the bottom charges you 300 bucks, and infects your computer with a virus...

We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by doctordruidphd
            Now that you mention it, it DOES look a little reminiscent of Phoenix.
            One can imagine various OS logos raining down from the top, and a shooter at the bottom blowing them away. Each one that makes it to the bottom charges you 300 bucks, and infects your computer with a virus...

sounds like a windoze game for sure wall is nice tho

Comment

Working...
            X