This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE 3.5.9 Live CD Label - Hardy Heron 8.04 - AMD64

[img width=400 height=400]http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/o/moonrise1969/dsklbls/HH3.5.9_AMD64_CD_Label.jpg[/img]

Re: KDE 3.5.9 Live CD Label - Hardy Heron 8.04 - AMD64

So we finally get to see it! Nice job.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks. I've also modified the Subject line of all my postings to indicate what flavor each is for.

Comment

I can also see now how I exceeded my Bandwidth. With new posts being placed on the Home page of this Forum, all the members logging in go to it first. That's a lot of Downloading. My apologies to AT&T.

Comment

@MoonRise - Thank you so very much - excellent work.

Having a decent label on my DVD's make it so much more pleasurable to hand out copies to people than just a white disk with my scribbly writing on it.

Comment

Let me know how it looks printed. One of the letters looked "off" on my screen, want to know how it looks printed. If it appears "off" let me know so I can fix it if necessary.

Comment

@MoonRise - No worries mate - looks great.

The bit stating 'AMD64' - might need lifting just a smidgin to properly centralise it and at the top where it says 'Live CD' could possibly be changed to 'Live DVD' for the DVD version.

The last one is just a personal preference as I use TDK printable blanks for CD's & DVD's and they have no other distinguishing marks on them.

Lots of people up here in the bush still don't have DVD burners, so being able to distinguish between a CD & a DVD is important for a workable disk that would be usable in their CD players.

Other wise printed out great - thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

Thanks! Actually after seeing what you were saying about the AMD part, I think it's more that the Bullet itself is taller than the others. I'll take a look at it and the DVD. Actually I usually get the DVD myself, but haven't yet and therefore forgot about it. I'll post back here when done.

Comment

Man!!! I wish I knew if that many people actually downloaded it!! (Read 1171 times)

Where I have this stored doesn't give me any counters.

Comment

I would like to give thanks to the owner of the KDE logo for which I used for this Label. Jedipottsy of DeviantArt was kind enough to give me the privilege of using that logo. I do not think the label would look as good as it does without it. Again, thank you Jedipottsy.

Comment

Working...
                    X