Kubuntu Forums dark theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Forums dark theme

Heya! I usually prefer dark themes and such as I'm a nerd and night own and the white is burning my retina. Did a bit of searching if I can switch the forums to a dark theme and haven't found anything besides people using Dark Reader extension and complaining how bad it is around here...
    So, is there a way to switch to a dark theme or any plans for it if not? 🐻 Sorry if I missed anything too obvious, I just found this forum, been wondering for a while now if there was even one tbh, as I'm a long time Kubuntu user; I've used the KDE forums now and then though.

After a few more posts here; your post count is currently not high enough; you will be able to make personal changes to the Style you're using in KFN.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      After a few more posts here; your post count is currently not high enough; you will be able to make personal changes to the Style you're using in KFN.
      Oh, thanks for the info, was considering if that would be the case, though a bit silly to have dark mode enforced to users like that imo, but I've been a forum admin myself many years and I get the ins and outs of forum boards pretty well (and also motivating lurkers into become active).

Comment

At the bottom left of the forum; scroll all the down; you can select another Style. There is one called Dark. Maybe??
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X