This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Site Issues 20160828

Didn't know how else to report this but for some reason on my home IP I started getting this: Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

If I connect to my company's VPN all appears OK. Any reason for this?
    Last edited by Snowhog; Aug 28, 2016, 04:25 PM.

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
    Didn't know how else to report this but for some reason on my home IP I started getting this: Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

If I connect to my company's VPN all appears OK. Any reason for this?
    Home IP?
    Have you created and are hosting your own domain with an assigned IP address?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Nope. What I mean is if I go to the forums not connected to the VPN I get the above notice now. When I connect to the VPN I don't. The only difference is the IP that would be seen by the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRise View Post
        Nope. What I mean is if I go to the forums not connected to the VPN I get the above notice now. When I connect to the VPN I don't. The only difference is the IP that would be seen by the forums.
        Oh.
        Send a msg to Snowhog or Claydoh.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I did. Thanks!

Comment

Snowhog; Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X