X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveRiley View Post
    Rekonq 0.9.57 from KDE Goodies PPA.

Lately, Rekonq has been a bit less stable than before. I'm unsure whether it's the latest build (which the PPA pulls straight from Git) or if the issue is farther upstream, possibly with libkdewebkit5. A couple other bug reports have surfaced, some regarding cookies, that appear to be upstream problems.
    This funnily enough has been the most stable version for me. Yes I get the attachment.php when downloading, but no crashes
    Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Originally posted by bra|10n View Post
      This funnily enough has been the most stable version for me. Yes I get the attachment.php when downloading, but no crashes
      If I have multiple tabs open, and I slide my fingers up the touchpad (get your mind out of the gutter!) too quickly, Rekonq segfaults.

Comment

You know, insanity is defined as 'doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.' Why not use a browser that 'just works'?
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
          You know, insanity is defined as 'doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.' Why not use a browser that 'just works'?
          Insanity is a fundamental of all of my setups. Or else I have nothing to look forward to... alas, one day.

SR, sounds like 'touch panic'. Now that's one bug report I'd like to read
          Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
            Because I like the way Rekonq integrates into the desktop, and plus it's a fast browser. A crash occurs usually less than once a day; fortunately, Rekonq's recovery works well: when I restart it, the browser offers to reload the open tabs.

Originally posted by bra|10n View Post
            SR, sounds like 'touch panic'. Now that's one bug report I'd like to read
            Hah. I don't even know how to begin a report like this!

Comment

Working...
            X