X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attachments

Hi Admins,
    Yesterday I went to upload a .odt file but couldn't as the extension isn't recognised.
    <snipe> I noticed .doc extension (cough) though <end of snipe>

Just bringing this to your attention.
    Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Noted and added. OpenOffice .odt files are now identified as an approved attachment type.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Thanks Snowhog!

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Give it a go and let me know if it works?

Comment

This is a blank document...

Can you test it Snowhog?

Rekonq is having a spaz with this upload/download thing...
          Last edited by bra|10n; May 02, 2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Works a hoot.

Comment

Thanks Snowhog

Comment

Originally posted by bra|10n View Post
                Rekonq is having a spaz with this upload/download thing...
                Try again, with another .odt file?

Comment

I see no text.
                  woodtoomanyrum'ncokestoseeANYthing!smoke

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
                    I see no text
                    I don't either, perhaps bra|10n didn't write any.

Regards...
                    Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ loves and cares about you most of all! http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/
                    How do I know this personally? Please read here: https://www.linuxquestions.org/quest...hn-8-12-36442/
                    PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST! You don't have to end up here: https://soulchoiceministries.org/pod...i-see-in-hell/

Comment

He didn't. It was an 'empty' .odt document. He just wanted to confirm that an .odt document type could be attached, and that others could open it in LibreOffice.

Comment

Bah, I received an "attachment.php" in my download folder

Comment

Here, with Chromium, 'click' to download and 'right-click' to 'save as' both work to download/save the file Test_Only.odt. What browser are you using?

Comment

Rekonq 0.9.57 from KDE Goodies PPA.

Lately, Rekonq has been a bit less stable than before. I'm unsure whether it's the latest build (which the PPA pulls straight from Git) or if the issue is farther upstream, possibly with libkdewebkit5. A couple other bug reports have surfaced, some regarding cookies, that appear to be upstream problems.

Comment

webkit. Likely the culprit. I've been using Chromium exclusively for some time now.

Comment

Working...
                              X