X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A test of how to reply to posts.

Hi
    This still confuses the old woodsmoker. I tried to post directly to "a" reply and it was put under the main subhead ( I was using the hybrid option). I deleted and tried again and got the same thing. So, I am going to try different "buttons" to reply to them and also state in the "reply" what button I am using so that I, and possibly others, might better understand what is occuring.

woodsmoke

This is being done by clicking the "black arrow that circles counterclockwise and says "Reply" that is between Edit Post and "Reply with quotes".

I am hitting the "post quick reply button that is to the bottom right and next to "go advanced".

EDIT, in my "hybrid view" this is now SUB headed under the first reply.

Comment

I clicked the "reply to thread" button and still see the "quick reply" title above this box. I am now going to hit the "+reply to thread" button which is above and to the left.

I am going to click the "post quick reply" which is to the bottom left and next to "go advanced".

EDIT it is subheaded under my first

Comment

This is the "go advanced" button

I did not click the "reply to thread" button, I clicked the "go advanced" button and will now hit the "submit reply" that is to the bottom left.

EDIT it is under the third reply or is the fourth in the thread.

I think that this is as far as I can go. I would now like for somebody else to either reply to one of my posts or to the thread.

thanks

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
        X