This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not receiving email notifications

I think I've configured the user cp correctly. Double-checked my email address is correct. And I've clicked the Notify button in the thread itself.

But I'm not getting any notifications of updates. Anything else I have to do?

EDIT:
    So, 4 hours later what do I get in my inbox? A notification. I didn't change any settings, but this seems to be working now. If one of the 11 who viewed my post fixed this, thanks.

Re: Not receiving email notifications

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let me know if it fails on you again.

Thanks
    OS

Comment

It could very likely be that the time zone setting the OP is using in his KFN CP might not be correct.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

If you are using web mail, check your spam folder. I've had messages get put there and never reach my inbox.

Comment

Good point.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Well, this is most peculiar. The problem got fixed a few days ago, and I posted here to thank whoever had fixed it. But the post isn't here

That could be my fault, I might have forgot to hit Post after I Previewed or something. Anyway, it's all copacetic now. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
            X