Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No reply button on topic moved to Community Cafe?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reply button on topic moved to Community Cafe?

Why can't I find a reply button? Is there a way to reply and I just can't see it?

This topic was moved to Community Cafe: Ailurus: Installer for applications outside apt repository

I just want to say that I have tried it and it produced problems in my sources list, which I have had to sort manually.

I had four (4!) links to Medibuntu Repository.

A bit reminiscent of the problems caused by Automatix?
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Re: No reply button on topic moved to Community Cafe?

I've seen that before, but it was on a topic that had been locked (and so there was no Reply button). Maybe the topic was moved and then mistakenly also locked ... ?
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I think regular users are prevented from making new threads or replying existing threads in top level forums. The only other case I've seen reply button missing is when the thread was locked.

Ask a mod to help by moving the thread to an appropriate subforum.
      Welcome newbies!
      Verify the ISO
      Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

Sorry all! My bad. Yes, I moved the post, but to the 'top level' of the Community Cafe board in error. I've moved it again into the accessible sub-board Social/Casual Talk.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X