This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Avatar

I have no idea how the setting got tripped, but I had to make an adjustment in the control panel. Very strange...

Comment

Originally posted by Open Source
      Looks good now, right?
      OMG, I lost 40 years -- nice job, OS!

Comment

Looks good now, right?
        Ahhh... The Moon is back. Yes! Good!

Comment

I have no idea how the setting got tripped, but I had to make an adjustment in the control panel. Very strange...

mmm... time for a chkrootkit check?
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I don't know if this is related, but when you go to the Home section, the avatar does not show in the left side column under Personal Menu like it used to.

Comment

Good point, I see that as well. It looks like it is point to the wrong location. I will check the MKPortal Code.

Comment

So no one else noticed this problem for the last month or more? I posted about it back at the end of May and also found a solution that gave me back my avatar while Open Source was looking into it. :P

I am glad to see everything is fixed again though, it was getting lonely being one of the only members around here with an avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Kitten
                  So no one else noticed this problem for the last month or more?
                  OK, so I was asleep at the switch -- I'm doing good to notice when it's raining!

Comment

At the time I 'checked' it out and increased the size limit on the avatar folder, but then got sidetracked and never checked to see if it actually fixed the issue. My bad. BTW still working on the homepage avatar issue.

Comment

NP....We appreciate the time you give. I understand about splitting your time across multiple jobs.

Comment

All avatar issues should be resolved now, please let me know if you are seeing continued issues.

Thanks

Comment

Just noticed that my avatar is again visible on the main page. Nice to see it back. Thanks OS!
                          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
                          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Had to re-upload mine, but yes it is all fixed. Thanks OS! Silly little thing to worry about, but it is great to have it back.

Comment

Working...
                            X