This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

log out

You allow us to log in on any page of the forum but we have to back to "home" to log out.
    Not user friendly

Re: log out

Actually, if you were to have clicked on the >> in the upper left corner of the page you are on, which is just below the forum logo, you will get the 'side bar' where you can log out directly.

When visiting a 'guests' place, it is helpful to become familiar with the layout.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I know the logout button can be a pain, but as Snowhog said, you can access it anywhere by popping out the side bar. I was trying to cut down on clutter. The fewer the buttons the better in my opinion. Thanks for visiting.

OS

Comment

When visiting a 'guests' place, it is helpful to become familiar with the layout.

my time is insignificant to you; will try to improve my mind reading ability

(multiply the amount of time it requires to click on every possible icon on every page by the number (enormous) of readers and compare it to the time it would take to place a clear text button on each page.)

Comment

Working...
        X