This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube Videos Stop Loading

When I try to watch Youtube videos they stop loading after about 3 minutes, it does not matter the size or quality of the videos, some videos don't do this but most do.

My internet speed is fine, I am running Firefox, this has been happening for a few "Flash" updates.
    Rob

Does the video stop and the sound continue? I have that problem on some videos if I try to advance the slider to skip stuff.
    Are you sure your Internet connection hasn't intermittently dropped on you?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

No everything stopps, I am always able to surf, so I don't think the internet could be dropping off.
      Rob

Comment

Perhaps if you increase the size of your flash player cache... Right mouse on the display of a video and choose settings. The cache size is among the tabs. I have mine set for 1 MB.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

You could try switching to HTML 5 on YouTube. Sorry, I can't remember how, but I've been using it for months with no trouble.

Regards, John Little
          Regards, John Little

Comment

Working...
          X