This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kraft works in Kubuntu Meerkat pulls a jillion items

I just noticed one other thread from a year ago about Kraft and it was not answered so I thought I'd start a new one.

This is a "European" program that does what is called "billing" etc. in the U.S. It is very simple and provides a beginning business person the ability to make a statement, send an invoice, etc.

As said by one of the reviewers it is "Eurocentric" in some of it's words, some are in German, but other than that it is so simple that it is very straightforward.

In Lucid it pulled no dependencies, but wouldn't work with the SQLite3 or MySQl however all this just flows into the Meerkat version like out of a bucket, really, take a look at "details" if you install it and you will see what I mean!

But, it does indeed work. And since it uses SQLite3 or MySQL the database should be able to be exported to a more complex program when the business person has the need.

woodsmoke

Re: Kraft works in Kubuntu Meerkat pulls a jillion items

Nice! Some screenshots here:
    http://volle-kraft-voraus.de/Main/Screenshots

I didn't install it, but I selected in synaptic and it prompted installation of about 15 packages, apparently Java related. Maybe it was statically compiled in Lucid? Anyways, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Re: Kraft works in Kubuntu Meerkat pulls a jillion items

you're quite welcome!

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
      X