This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu Alive and Well

Hi all. I'm loving the refresh on the main Kubuntu site!

http://www.kubuntu.org/

The forums are still the old funky funky, but that's fine. Kubuntu is definitely alive and well. Kudus to everyone who put some effort in on the site redesign and everyone working on the upcoming release. I use both Kubuntu and Ubuntu. I've got Ubuntu on my Macbook pro (out and about laptop), Kubuntu on my primary workhorse (Lenovo T410s) and Ubuntu 10.10 beta remix on my netbook (HP mini 1000). All are running great.

I prefer KDE as the desktop environment for the majority of the time I spend using a computer. I depend on my computer to earn a living, and Linux serves me much better than either Windows or OS X (for the past two years+). I've tried other distros like Fedora, OpenSUSE, Slackware, Mandriva, Sabayon, Meego etc, and I find that *buntu distributions are the best for out-of-box user-friendliness in most cases.

Anyhow, just want to say a big thank you and rock on! 8)
    KeyboardShortcuts.org | CouponCodeSwap.com

Re: Kubuntu Alive and Well

yeah, we here at KFN are independent, so we refuse to follow the trends and update our theme

Comment

hehe. Funny guy!
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Why change such a good thing like we have here!!

Comment

Working...
        X