This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QBittorrent Web UI - Lift ban on IP

After setting up QBittorrent's Web UI, I tried to access it from my iPod Touch and there's apparently a bug in the more recent releases of QBittorrent causing problems in this situation. After a few login attempts, it notified me that the IP was banned. How do I lift this ban?

Also, has anybody gotten the QBittorrent Web UI and iPod Touch/iPhone working together?

Thanks.
    Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue...

Re: QBittorrent Web UI - Lift ban on IP

Figured it out. Just needed to turn off the web UI in QBittorrent and back on again. Still can't access it though.

Comment

Safari/iPhone compatibility has been fixed in qBittorrent v2.2.1. Please update.

Next time, you should report this to http://bugs.qbittorrent.org (if not already done).

Comment

Why was this posted here? The OPs question concerns why QBittorrent WebUI wasn't working on his iPod Touch? This is not a question about Kubuntu 9.10 Software support. I'm moving this thread to Everything Else - for now.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
          Why was this posted here? The OPs question concerns why QBittorrent WebUI wasn't working on his iPod Touch? This is not a question about Kubuntu 9.10 Software support. I'm moving this thread to Everything Else - for now.
          Actually, the main concern at the time was lifting an IP ban in QBittorrent, which I figured out. Just needed to restart the Web UI in the program.

Originally posted by hydr0g3n
          Safari/iPhone compatibility has been fixed in qBittorrent v2.2.1. Please update.

Next time, you should report this to http://bugs.qbittorrent.org (if not already done).
          I did. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X