This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spying on Americans has become big business

The price of Freedom is eternal vigilance. Questioning the motives of your Government doesn't mean you're paranoid. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean your Government doesn't have ulterior motives.

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
      Questioning the motives of your Government doesn't mean you're paranoid.
      This is spot on. Paranoid, wacked out, freak.. etc are just ways to convince people to accept secrecy of our government. I wonder what the founding fathers would think of our government agencies that operate outside of the checks and balances system.

were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. Thomas Jefferson
      FKA: tanderson

Comment

"billions of dollars of unlocked value."
        Translation: What was previously, for generations, free public airways, can be converted into proprietary frequencies for which BILLIONS of dollars in periodic access fees can be charged by private companies to whom our politicians give those airways, for the appropriate "campaign donation", of course.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Air, currently is still free. However, ........ :P
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
            Air, currently is still free. However, ........ :P
            Do you really think the air tax isn't coming? Even disregarding all the regulation on auto emissions and industry, what about the carbon tax? I don't have to tell you that part of the air is carbon in the gases humans exhale.
            Welcome newbies!
            Verify the ISO
            Kubuntu's documentation

Comment

The Carbon Tax is DOA.

The FOIA files blew the lid off of the IPCC "AGW" scam, and subsequent confessions about falsifying the glaciers data, the rain forest data, and loosing the 1962-1990 temp data has rendered the AGW "proofs" null and void. The corruption by the head of the IPCC put the icing on the coffin of AGW. The Copenhagen meeting was a failure. Countries around the world are backing away from the IPCC AGW and the Carbon Tax. The Journals which were once held captive by the AGW mafia are busting free and publishing work by apposing scientists.
              "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
              – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
              X