This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10.04 to offer some improved TouchPad control

Finally! This was sorely needed. I subscribed to this one and even made a request @ KDE-APPS.ORG. I've installed the current revision and it does great! Again, Finally! No more make do gsynaptics.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubu...ouchpad-config

Re: 10.04 to offer some improved TouchPad control

I just noticed this right now. I used to have a script in startup to configure my touchpad (specifically to disable vertical scrolling) but thought I would try "touchpad" in krunner in Kubuntu 10.04 and noticed a brilliant new gui for configuring settings. Very impressive set of configurable options. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by molecule-eye
      I just noticed this right now. I used to have a script in startup to configure my touchpad (specifically to disable vertical scrolling) but thought I would try "touchpad" in krunner in Kubuntu 10.04 and noticed a brilliant new gui for configuring settings. Very impressive set of configurable options. Nice!
      Indeed it is! If they can just get what I requested in it will be close the flawless, IMO.

Comment

yes i noticed the touchpad section in my system-settings, i have yet to fiddle w/ it but reading about it i'm looking foward to seeing how the "smart" mode will work when i type
        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
        X