Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a member of forum.kde.org in here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a member of forum.kde.org in here?

I signed up to http://forum.kde.org a while ago, but never got the activation email, so I can't post there. Requesting a new one doesn't seem to work either. I have also emailed the board admin and heard nothing back.

Is there a member here who might be able to poke an admin on my behalf? I registered with the same username as here.

Thanks!

Re: Is there a member of forum.kde.org in here?

Interesting.

I have an account there and I attempted to log in. It rejected my password so I clicked the "forget password" button. I got an email to verify that it was me who tried to log in. Then I got a temporary password. It wouldn't work (I used copy & paste) and I am now blocked for 15 minutes.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I finally got in. I found this message posted there:
      http://forum.kde.org/forum-load-issues-t-61566.html

Forum load issues
      There have been some load issues since the last hour. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience so caused.
      As a precaution, we have disabled our news tracker, so aggregator will not be posting at the News, Releases and similar forums anymore, atleast until we get the issues fixed.

We are looking into the situation as our highest priority. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
      KDE Community Forum Staff
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

Comment

I'm in, I re-sent my activation email, and this time CHECKED MY SPAM FOLDER!

Oh well, you live and learn

Comment

Been there, done that!

Comment

Working...
          X