X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linus hates KDE 4, too.

Originally posted by coreyfro

Bring 3.5 back, at least as an option.
    I'm sure it's lots of fun to sit back and criticize those of us who are doing actual work on the distro, but it's just not a realistic option. If you want 3.5 either go back to Hardy or switch to Debian Lenny. I'm reasonably certain writing snarky forum posts isn't going to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by kitterma
      Originally posted by coreyfro

Bring 3.5 back, at least as an option.
      I'm sure it's lots of fun to sit back and criticize those of us who are doing actual work on the distro, but it's just not a realistic option. If you want 3.5 either go back to Hardy or switch to Debian Lenny. I'm reasonably certain writing snarky forum posts isn't going to make it happen.
      Or any kind of forum posts. It's not realistic because they're not going to do it. And ready or not, they're pulling the plug on Hardy in October, not in 2011 like Ubuntu is doing. It's a religion with these guys. This is the church of KDE4, and these guys are determined to usher in the new Kingdom. And thats their right. Like I said before, it's their swimming pool. This is not a democracy. It's a theocracy.

Comment

LOL!

Canonical is the entity that decided that Kubuntu Hardy was not getting LTS status. Not Kubuntu themselves. get your stuff straight at least some of the time.

Locking this one as I do dislike trolling

Comment

Working...
        X