X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for Jaunty

Hi,
    I have a few suggestions to make Kubuntu a little better and could be added without any big work. Where can I write such suggestions?

Re: Suggestions for Jaunty

How about sharing them with us??
    Kubuntu 9.04<br /><br /><br />http://www.kubuntucomputergeeks.com

Comment

> Ubuntu Brainstorm
      Introduction

Ubuntu brainstorm provides a simple way for anyone to contribute ideas for improving Ubuntu. All ideas are voted on by the user community and the most popular ideas are brought to the attention of the development teams...

Ubuntu Blueprints

A blueprint is a feature design document. It describe a proposed feature in enough detail for a developer to implement it (not quite the same as a specification, though that term is often used). Anyone can start a blueprint though some software design or development experience would be useful. After a first draft has been composed the blueprint is typically discussed on a mailing list, forum thread or at a development meeting like UDS.
      Already proposed:

> Ubuntu Brainstorm (most/latest/search)

Blueprints:

> Blueprints for Ubuntu
      > Blueprints for Kubuntu
      > Blueprints for Jaunty

> JauntyJackalope/Alpha2/Kubuntu
      Feedback

We want to hear what you think about the current release of Kubuntu 9.04, The Jaunty Jackalope, Alpha 2 CD Release. We want to know if it Rocks, if it is just OK, or it is flat out wrong. No matter the feedback, as long as it is in line with the Ubuntu Code of Conduct we would like to hear it.

So what are you waiting for, head on over to the Feedback Page and let us know!

More > Topic: Jaunty Release Schedule, Plans, KDE 4.2
      Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
      1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
      2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Thanks, that seems to be exactly what I have been looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X