Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE-Look.org account won't activate!!!??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE-Look.org account won't activate!!!??

Long story short...Wanted to create an account with KDE-Look.org. Never received my e-mail to confirm that e-mail address. Thought I did something wrong and tried to set up another account and making very sure everything was entered correctly. Never received anything. When trying to use the log on information that I created, it did ID me correctly, but said the account was locked. Which I understand because I never receive the confirmation e-mail. They also don't seem to have a way to try and have it resent. It's not being filtered, so what is going on. Anyone else ever have this problem? How can I contact them? I'd like to post there since I have some CD/DVD labels I want to post for II 8.10. Anyone?

Re: KDE-Look.org account won't activate!!!??

Yes, you should get activation mail - hmm

Is your spam trap/filter blocking ?

KDE-Apps/Look/whatever have:

http://www.kde-look.org/feedback/
    Discussion:
    http://www.kde-look.org/comments/discussion.php

Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
    1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
    2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

Originally posted by Rog131
      Is your spam trap/filter blocking ?
      Not on my machine. Now my ISP might, but the last time I had a similar issue, this site, it was because it was tied up in a Black List DNS. Might be the same issue, but there doesn't seem to be a mechanism on KDE-Look.org to try and have it resent or ask. I'll try your links for that.

Comment

Well. I dis use the link to ask some questions, but the only e-mail address I had is the one I don't receive their e-mails on. So I guess it has something to do with how they are sending their e-mails. Bummer. I really wanted to use those services since I don't know if my "free" web space can handle much more bandwidth if I post those II 8.10 CD/DVD labels on there.

Comment

Have you tried to use free email services > Top 17 Free Email Services
          Before you edit, BACKUP !

Why there are dead links ?
          1. Thread: Please explain how to access old kubuntu forum posts
          2. Thread: Lost Information

Comment

They have a new look these past couple of days... perhaps that [part] is the issue?

Comment

Working...
            X