Clear All

A bit of good windows humor:)

Enjoy

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=708720
    HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
    4 GB Ram
    Kubuntu 18.10

Re: A bit of good windows humor

Yeah, I just emailed a link to my mother's boyfriend. I've been trying to win him over to at least dual booting his craptop with kubuntu. Dude's been a Apple Cultist for years now, but recently bought a windows laptop because "Garmin doesn't support Apple". Bah.

I left him the live CD for Gutsy to play with. I think I'll have to drop it into the craptop and boot the thing up for him to play with, I don't know if his curiosity will win him over on his own. We'll see.

I think he hestitates because he only really hears about my computer when I have trouble with it, and forgets that he has mysterious problems with his OS X and XP machines, and that while my problems frustrate me vocally, his problems usually either mysteriously fix themselves, or he has to adapt to them because there aren't actual solutions for his problems.

At any rate, that was fun. Just an FYI though, you linked to somewhere in the middle of the third page of the thread, and you probably wanted to link to the beginning of the thread. :P

Comment

Re: A bit of good windows humor

Thanks Kitten. I guess some people just need some time, or maybe a next life

The link has been rectified.
      HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
      4 GB Ram
      Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

Working...
      X